Shoe with parabolic coverage: wide coverage on the toe – narrow on the branches – wide on the heels. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy: hot work possible up to 450 °C. 3 clips for use with 1 toe clip or 2 quarter clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: 31 mm on the toe, 24 mm on the branches and 31 mm on the heels. 200 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Wide coverage on the toe to protect the front part of the foot and to balance sinking between toe and heels on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Narrow branches to promote lateral or medial sinking in turns on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Wide coverage on the heels to limit sinking of the rear part of the foot on penetrable and compacted ground.
- Bevelled outer rim on the toe and the quarters to promote rolling in straight lines and turns.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS :
- Reduces stress on podotrochlear apparatus.
- Reduces collateromotion movements.
Preventive sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance whilst reducing stress, notably in turns
- Sport horses involved in disciplines which require short and repeated turns.
- Horses with flat feet. Horses with weak heels.
See the complete range of Michel Vaillant & Jean Marie Denoix aluminium horseshoes on www.horseshoe.fr
Prices shown are public prices. Farriers and vets, ask us for your professional prices.