A low cost shoe where the processes and production have been optimised in order to offer genuine Michel VAILLANT aluminium competition shoes at unbeatable prices.
- Alloy that can be hot or cold forged
- Excellence wear characteristics without the need to add a steel staples at the toe.
- Front shape provided with 3 clips for use either with 1 toe clip or 2 lateral clips.
- Bevelled heels to increase shock absorption during the foot landing phase- Parabolic branches facilitate cornering.
- Full toe for better propulsion on Hunter.
- Bevelled toe for better rolling on Hunter Rolix.
- Thickness 10 mm.
- UNIQUE and UNBEATABLE value for money.
- An affordable, ultra-light competition shoe with Michel VAILLANT quality.
- Available in sizes from 3x0 to 4 (Any other size can be made to order).
- Front or rear shapes.
See the complete range of MV & JMD aluminium shoes on www.horseshoe.fr
Prices shown are public prices. Farriers and vets, ask us for your professional prices.
Look out ! Prices indicated for one horseshoe but sold by pair.