Designed with Pierre-Henri Renault, farrier for high level show jumping horses.
Shoe specifically developed for show jumping. Designed to suit with the majority of horses involved in this discipline. Big bevel on the toe and toe quarters. Bevel on the inner rim. Front shape. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy : hot work possible up to 450 °C. 3 clips for use with 1 toe clip or 2 quarter clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: Foot side :
30 mm on the toe and 27 mm on the heels. Ground side : 22 mm on the heels. 190 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Foot side : wide coverage to distribute loads. Enlarged surface under the heels for more comfort and protection.
- Ground side : narrow coverage on branches and bevel on the inner rim to promote the sinking of heels into penetrable and compacted ground.
- Strongly bevelled outer rim on the toe and the side walls to promote rolling.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS :
- Reduces joint stress in particular on distal and proximal interphalangeal joints.
- Reduces stress on the fetlock joint suspensory ligament and on the superficial digital flexor tendon. Reduces general stress on the fetlock joint suspensory apparatus.
Sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance while reducing stress, particularly on joints and on the fetlock joint suspensory apparatus. Particularly recommended to reduce stress in case of fetlock joint arthropathy.
See the complete range of MV & JMD aluminium shoes on www.horseshoe.fr
Prices shown are public prices. Farriers and vets, ask us for your professional prices.
Look out ! Prices indicated for one horseshoe but sold by pair.