Hind sport shoe with a slightly covered square toe and bevelled branches on the inner and outer rims. Designed in high-tech aluminium alloy. Non-tempered alloy: hot work possible up to 450 °C. 2 clips. Thickness 10 mm. Coverage and weight in size 1: 28 mm on the toe and 25 mm on the branches. 185 g.
CONCEPT AND REACTION ON THE GROUND :
- Toe profile designed to optimize propulsion.
- Bevelled inner rim and bevel up to the heels on the outer rim to promote sinking of the rear part of the foot into penetrable and compacted ground.
- Bevelled outer rim to promote rolling in straight lines and turns.
BIOMECHANICAL AND KINETHERAPEUTIC EFFECTS :
- Reduces stress during the propulsion phase in straight lines and turns.
- Reduces stress on the fetlock joint suspensory ligament and on the superficial digital flexor tendon. Reduces general stress on the fetlock joint suspensory apparatus.
Preventive sport shoe made to optimize comfort and performance whilst reducing stress.
- Horses with high heels.
- Horses with very stressed fetlock joints.
See the complete range of MV & JMD aluminium shoes on www.horseshoe.fr
Prices shown are public prices. Farriers and vets, ask us for your professional prices.
Look out ! Prices indicated for one horseshoe but sold by pair.